What we do
The one thing all our clients want is great looking easy to manage hair. We will always give honest advice on how we think your hair should be, giving you the ultimate decision on how you would like your hair to look.
We have stylists to suit every customer, whether it is the lady who has been coming to see us every week for the last 30 years, for the classic shampoo and set, to the young mum with a couple of children who will come in on the off chance of a quick trim, always tight on time but still wanting to look her best.
We cater for all ages of client and have stylists to suit what the customer wants. We offer:
- Cutting – from juniors to experienced stylists
- Tinting, perming and highlights (A skin test is required a minimum of 24 hours prior to tinting, highlights & lowlights, for all new customers. Please speak to a stylist)
- Blow dry, including Brazilian blow dry
- Scalp and hair treatments using products from Wella, L’Oreal and Goldwell
- Bridal Hair and Make up (will come to you)
- Prom Hair and Make up
- Advice on how to rescue hair disasters
We have many male clients who prefer the type of cut and service we offer. We will cut and finish, use highlights, tinting or even part perm.
We are happy to cut children’s hair – many salons do not like doing this. Most of us having children ourselves, we fully understand the intricacies of cutting a child’s hair. Whether it is a small toddler or a teenager who is very particular about what they want, we are more than happy to welcome them and their parents into the salon.